Every effort has been made to use images that best represent the color of any yarn, fiber, or item. Monitor calibration, dye lot, and skein to skein variations may occur.
This indispensable pattern holder is a handy way to keep and display patterns and charts while working on a project. Extremely strong magnets keep patterns and charts in place. This package contains one 10x12 inch pattern holder with three small magnets, one magnet strip and one pen. Imported.
- This indispensable pattern holder is a handy way to keep and display patterns and charts while working on a project. Useful for all knitters, but a “must-have” for lace knitters, especially
- Convenient tool for keeping patterns close and easy to read
- Easy to fold and unfold for storage; Lays flat when folded
- Can stand upright when folded open, vertically or horizontally
- Snap closure insures that materials inside stay neat and put
- Extremely strong magnets keep patterns and/or charts in place
- One extra long magnet strip also works as an indicator guide
- Handy pocket holds patterns and charts
- Pen pocket keeps marker close at hand
- Available in 5 attractive fabric prints
- Dimensions (in open position): 20" x 12"
- Dimensions (in folded position): 10" x 12"