Woolen-spun organic wool with tweedy flecks creates a rustic yet sophisticated yarn with plenty of yardage for sweaters.
Aegean Tweed's hues span from mottled earthen tones to a dynamic range of specked brights.
This is a delicate yarn and may not stand up to a tight gauge.
- 100% Organic Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 328 yds (300 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75)
- Knitting Gauge: 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 17 sts = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.