Every effort has been made to use images that best represent the color of any yarn, fiber, or item. Monitor calibration, dye lot, and skein to skein variations may occur.
Woolen-spun organic wool with tweedy flecks creates a rustic yet sophisticated yarn with plenty of yardage for sweaters.
Aegean Tweed's hues span from mottled earthen tones to a dynamic range of specked brights.
This is a delicate yarn and may not stand up to a tight gauge.
- 100% Organic Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 328 yds (300 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 (3.75)
- Knitting Gauge: 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 17 sts = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.