Every effort has been made to use images that best represent the color of any yarn, fiber, or item. Monitor calibration, dye lot, and skein to skein variations may occur.
A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of. Think of it as Rios' baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.)
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and kids items
- Weight: Sport
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 335 yards (306 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces).
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4 - 6 or 3.5 - 4mm
- Recommended hook size: US E-4 to 7 or 3.5-4.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble.