Every effort has been made to use images that best represent the color of any yarn, fiber, or item. Monitor calibration, dye lot, and skein to skein variations may occur.
Melilla is our newest color changing yarn that contains a generous helping of silk and has long transitions through eight colors per colorway. Use it to add interest to simple designs or to accentuate modular or geometric design components.
- Silk / Merino Wool / Nylon
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 220 yds (200 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: Size US 8 - 9 (5.0 - 5.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 16 - 18 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 - I (4.50 - 5.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 - 15 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.